Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

day day update :D

TMD !
my phone :(
SO SAD !
still not yet come back :(
WXF !
6 weekk !
not see my phone lw !
HATE AH !


jz not i ask my servise my phone de shop ,
i ask them when my phone will already ?
u know there say what ?
say :: still not yet ! WHAT THE ! 3 week lw er !
why got shop like that !
CB ah !! :@
my phone ,
i miss you badly :(
tomorrow i not go school

awwwwwwwwww !
saturday go sibu use bas :]

next day go kuching :D

awwwwwwwwww !

happiii !
want buy many things <3:]

now see my 自拍照 XD



I LOve this photo :D
i edit the sunlight nia :P
awwwwwwwwwww



OMG ! this pictures
super LIKE too

nice ke ? :D
EMO EMO XD
I LOVE EMO !
SO WHAT ?
CANT ?
so , get out my world then ! :]


:(
SAD !
u see my skin :(
up there ? :(
SUNBURD !
now
脱皮 :(
ugly :(
u got see ?
black ! white !
SO THE SAD !


i hope will be fine :')


new photo :]



my bottle 受伤了...
我的朋友弄嗲 D:
很SAD下的咯.. :((
花掉很多..
ANNIE WONG , not next time lw :')
PLEASE !


好看不?
问而已..
我知道很丑 :(
我已经尽力想变美 ,
当还是比不过"她" :')

我的嘴巴很丑才放个LOVE .
HEHEH XD
请别接以呀 :D



UNHAPPY!
thanks annie help me do that word :]



lets EMO ! :]]

每个说不想谈恋爱的人,
心里都装着一个不可能的人 :]


DONE !
thanks for visit :P



-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment