Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

update again :D

helo guys :]
how are you today ?

im not so happi today :')

hohohoho .
u got ask my permission ,
take my thing mah ?

NO ?
hahha .
i not hate u :)
i just want to know who do ?

i swear ,
i jz now got angry .

but now dont hv lw ah :)
i dont know our friendship going like that . "冷淡"
i hope not next time .

lallalallalalallal ...
our result alredy know !
super happi lah man X)

u know why ?
i num 16 :X
HAHA !

all is 50++
( dont know how to say )

sorryyy about that :)

got 7 subjet PASS ! :D
got 4 not PASS :(
i try my best lw :')
JIAYOU HAZEL !
G
o
od luck :)








I DONT CARE about you :]






單身並不意味著你不懂愛情
事實上
單身要比陷入一段錯誤的愛明智得多 :] i agree :D thank wen :))

everyone got a secrets :] i all got :]


    • 多时候,男人会让你觉得他爱上了你,其实他真没有; 而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你,结果她却动了心。



awwwwww , nice or not if i do this in my blog ?

bye !
short post <3

-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment