Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Emo .

Her Side :
Today , I told him I love him
for so long now .
He didn't say he love me back .

He's with someone else now ,
maybe it's time to move on
knowing that he would never feel
the same way about me .....
:(

Been a long time I didn't update my blog (:
Recently I'm sit for the final exam .
no time to update ,
I miss my blog so much ;)
And
I'm Back ! (:
today ,
I feel so sad , sigh ! :[
A Broken heart like a broken mirror ,
just like I love you , but you love her .
Who know my feeling ??
Just now I really damn shy ! :/
I'm so regret that I didn't be friend with you.
okay , I know you and me will don't have any chance .
One of my close friend love my lover too .
How how how ?
Should I giving up him ?
I really damn sad ,
and so regret I did said "Hi" to you .
I'm really a stupid person !
Alright , I know I'm very ugly .
I know I'm black and nobody like me . :[
I'm fine .!
Yesterday I cried , but I need to be strong ,
told myself be happy :D
I can't be happy right now ,
EMO is around me .
I LOVE EMO . SO WHAT ? -.-
Sigh , I really want to be your friend ,
your close friend even your best friend :')
The remaining one week .....:'[
Sorry that I love you .
I'm freaking sad .

Tomorrow I'm going to join Halloween at Ming Cafe .
I am looking forward to .
however , I have the mood to participate in it ?
Happy Halloween :)
Enjoy .
Bye !


-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment