Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Recentlyyyyy ;D

Helloooo readers ! :)
Sorry that have been long time did update my blog .
because my house still can't online zzz .
have a lot of dust in my blog ! ahh .
recently a lot of fun things happened .
Finally , today is the last time of final exam ,
woohoooo ! Freedom now XD
and tomorrow me with my family will going to
Philippines .
Awwww , I miss my aunt and cousins at there :)
actually my grandmother :']
she sick , wish she faster be healthy !
God bless her .
Alright :D
Let talk about my last Saturday journey ,
I joined a party at " Ming Cafe "
"Happy Halloween "
there was so many ghosts at there .
so awful :3
but it's fun with my dearest friends , love you guys all !

LALALALA :DThat's me . HAZEL WONG MEI ING !
Saturday look (:
So glad that my mum bought for me a pretty dress
for attended the party .
Thanks mummy with love xoxo !
I drew blood on my face and neck there .
HAHAH !

That's hazel (:

Me with the green ghost :o
HAHA ! her face so fun right .Them :)

My school's friends :)
Yyazmi ;)
:)
With pretty Girl (:
With my honey :D
I said : Wahhh . so the .....

The Ghost : well done , I know I'm handsome XD
Me , my sister and deborah :)
If you wanna see more can go my facebook's album .
although it's very tired , but really fun .
Nice days (:
Thanks god !

=*Today*=
9.30am finished final exam and a lot of form 1 and 2 students went home .
So good that can so early back home (:
And me and deborah did back ,
Marrybrown first and haven't open .
back again and saw Raphaella , Connie and Carmen .
We shocked xD
after finished eating ,
we went to MederkaMall [CC] online .
and we meet raphaella them meet at there .
12.++ there arrived .
and they came meet me and deb :)
and we went to "Rainbow "
to drink and eat so snacks .
Don't know why , today times passing so slow .
HAHA .
So fun that I'm a photographer xD
and they are my models . I help them shooting .
It's very very nice and I'm loved it .
The photos still in deborah's camera .
I will upload next time (:
And ...
bla bla bla bla bla :)
1.00++,
we went to Raphaella's house .
and we guys Manicure ! XD
my nails is with pink pink now :3
I'm loving it ^_^
After manicure , and my mum arrived .
It's fine that My nails is done XD
Pink style . awwww !
That's a fun days with my friends :)
XOXO =]

Stop here .
Bye everyone (:
I have to prepare my suitcase now XD
Friends , see you next next week :)
Gonna miss you all .


-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment