Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Annie's Birthday (:


Hello !
Good Morning , my pretty holidays and readers .
back to update my blog again .
First , I want to say Happy Holidays to all my friends .
Wish them have a wonderful holidays ,
hope next time I still can same class with some of my close friends .
But I feel can't D;
Alright , Let talk about Saturday's journey.
My friend , Annie Wong .
She's birthday and she invited me to her birthday party :D
Happy Birthday Annie ,
Wish you all the best
Love you always ! xoxo
here is our BIRTHDAY GIRL :D
see how cute she is . HAHA !
Wearing Hello Kitty shirt !
Here is our photos on that day .
Well, let view it !
With 杨謙慧:D
With Angel Ling .
With Sylvie !
With Jia lingggg !
With Connie ,
Big smile :D
With Ki kie !
With Ziyuuuu :)
With my dear Deborah ! (:
Fun day with them ,
It's start from 4.00+p.m until 8.00+p.m .
Last ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNIE AGAIN!

--------------------------------------------------
21-11-2011
Today is my Lovely mum's big day ,
Happy Birthday my mummy (:
Thanks for take care of me 14 years already .
You're the BEST mum in this world .
I LOVE YOU XOXO !
今天早上去Carmen家做蛋糕,
Cheese Cake ,
我們花了差不多1個小時做,
在把蛋糕放進烤爐後的幾分鐘,
Carmen的弟弟去喝剛才做蛋糕剩下的牛奶。
的!!
OMG :( 我們現在才發現到,
整個蛋糕也不能吃了 :'(
Grrrrrr ! Sad .
我們也不能再從做了,
畢竟什麼材料都沒有啊!
過了差不多15分鐘,
Carmen突然間想到做其他的東西,
~菜燕饼干~
我们分工合作下,
很快就完成了囖 :D
谢谢凯雯和她的家人。
也希望妈妈会喜欢我做的菜燕 =)

Me and Someone !
nobody will know it :D
hahahahah !

Thanks visit my blog (:
Bye !
-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment