Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

longgg longgg storyyy! ;)


fake smile ? I reallyyy do ;')

hai bloggg!
do you miss me ? :(
i miss you a lot!
one week not online ;/
at home nia ;(
SAD oh ;(
last week ,
I been a BROKEN HEART !
know why ?
because HE again?!
many thinggg happen to me ;(
sometime i think about you love my best friendd ;')
am i stupid ? :')
ya i reallyyy a stupid hazel!
that dayyy i reallyyy want CRY !
but i want to be strongg ;(
JIAYOU !

------------------SKIT-------------------

hmmmmmmmm ,
what i want to day again ?
think think THINK !
i knowww!
last week i go parkcityyy!
that dayyy im drunkkk -.-
HAHAH !
my mom say : drunk lah you , good !
so you will drunk untill you say who is your lover -.-
LOL!

me and my mom frienddd ;)

-----------SKIP------
my mom birthday ;D
i make a cake for her ;)
HEHE !
my mom say niceee HHAA !
love you mommyyy! <3

thanksss carmen and her sis & mom help me ;)

-----------------SKIP----------
about my sis ;)
LOL ! -mei fang!
i saw your alreadyyyy!
misss me ah ?
aiya i know lah!
still got 3 week mah is okay lahhh ;)
HAHHAHA!
mom say : if you cant wait , stop the nurse lw ba xD
HAHHAH !
we also miss you mah ;D
dont worryy ;)
time will going fast de;)
take care in thereee yaa !

----------SKIP---------
now about my workkk ;)
me and jia ling find work on last staturdayyyyyyy;)
finalyyy got it!
maxisss -.-
before work , i go buy ice-cream xD
want seee ?
OKAY !
llalallalalalal who know who is that?
only my best frienddd know XD
shhhhhhhhhhh! dont say it ;P

workkk ! wizzz baloonnn ;D

im forget to tell you ,
when i got fhilipine , i but a t-shirt ;/
but i cant use ;(
im FAT lw ;((
how ;(
i love that shirt so much ;(

I WORE THIS SHIRT YESTERDAY !
cooll ?
i so love but fat lw;(
haih!


THATS ALL ! ;)
thanksss for readdd my storryyy; D
HAHA ;)
-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment