Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

2011 : countdown dayyy & out wiz them!

heyyy blooggg !
I am going update my bloggg right nowww ;))
this storryyyy is about countdown dayyy !
I at ming's cafe workk ;D
after that ,
i wait fella and deborahhh! ;)
then...
be friends wiz many amokkk ;D
HAHAHA !
deborahhh anddd meeee ! ;D
fella , me , mei fang anddd deborahh ! ;)
fellaa & deborahhh! ;)
peacee!
wizzz amokkk! ;D
my sissss -.-
loveee thisssssssssss <3 ;D

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
fella , you xiao what ? xDD

nthhhh tooo sayyy lw -.- !

---------------------------------------------
go out wiz them ♥ !

the last day in sch 2011!
wiz wen , nie , deborahhh , fellaaa .
go merdeka malll xD
its was fun that dayyy!


connieee & I
conniee
carmennnnnnn!
fellaaaaaaaaaa!
after that ,
we go K-BOXXX !
HAHAH !

4 of them ! ;D

connieeeeeeeeeeeee!
fellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
we takee manyyy pictureeee!
then , we go backkk ;)
go fellaaa houseeeeeeeee!

them <3
HAHHAHAHAHA !
meeeeeeee!

conniieeeeeeeeeeee! <3

thats all ! thankssssssss visitttt!



-- clear for photos floats -->

No comments:

Post a Comment